Thursday, March 19, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
Today I am working on getting items together for the Wood Memorial Library Craft Show.
The show will be held at the library itself (783 Main St South Windsor, CT 06074) on Saturday March 28 from 9 to 4.
I am usually up on the second floor. Stop by, say hi and get a free gift for mentioning my blog :D
This will be my 3rd year at the show and I plan on bringing my new kid's items (bibs, longies, shorties, etc) and some cigar boxes because the women that run the show specially requested them.
Right now, I am working on a pair of red wool shorties (aka soakers) and have to put some final touches on at least 1 cigar box.
My craft room/office looks like a yarn factory blew up in there (grin), so I have to straighten up in there, too! :)
I hope to see you at the craft show!
Heather

6 comments:

trudette said...

Good luck with you new Blog !
You have a great Etsy shop .

Robert W. Leonard said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I started mine in January. It is... fun... sometimes scary... Nah, it's not bad. I hope you have success at it!

Karen said...

Great Blog! I just started mine a few months ago and I have 31 followers, not much, but it takes time. Good luck!

PAC said...

Welcome to blog land..lalala...
Blogging is great fun! I've been blogging for some years now. It's great to meet you! Come visit anytime :D

TheresaJ said...

Great start to your blog. Welcome to the blogosphere! I hope your show goes really well and that you have lots of sales. If I were nearby, I would definitely attend.

Just an FYI -- your Decadence Kids link on the sidebar is broken. I did find your shop anyway, but others who are not Etsy friendly may not be able to. Then when I got there, it was empty. :( I'll be back for a visit at a later date. Liked lots of the items in your other shop though.

DecadenceDesigns said...

Thanks to Theresa for letting me know that the Decadence Kids link was borked!
I found the error and fixed it :D
Yes, the store is empty right now because I have to take pictures of the items I have been working on :)
Keep an eye on my blog for shop opening details!
Thanks!
Heather