Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's Wednesday! :^O

I have been so busy since I last posted!
On Friday, David (my bf) and I had a nice dinner with a friend from out of town. Indian food rocks :D
On Saturday, we got up *really early* (for a Saturday, that is!) so we could travel to North Adams, MA. David had 2 full length fundraiser shows and I went with him because this is a show that I booked for him 3 years ago & he has been going back ever since :). We enjoyed a nice day of shows, an early dinner at The Red Carpet (a homey little restaurant that serves wonderful food!) and then it was home again for a nice long sleep.
Sunday found us hanging out with our family, especially our little nieces! We haven't seen them in 2 weeks and, boy, have they grown! It is thanks to the little ones that I have started my kid's line :D
And, speaking of product, I have been making more longies, 2 more pair, in fact. Not bad for spending the weekend on the road!
I *finally* nailed down a diaper wrap pattern that I am happy with and also found a sweater pattern for the little ones :)
I still have (at least) 1 more cigar box to take to the craft fair *this weekend* (eek!). Other than that, I am so ready to go :)

No comments: